Tuesday 20 August 2013

Post Numéro 1!

Recently turned 21, I am approaching the end of my third year abroad in Cannes, France. In September I fly back to the UK and leave the French Riviera to return to my fourth and final year at the University of Nottingham. Which I am slightly excited about, but think I will definitely miss the sun and sea here! I mean, who wants to return to rainy Britain? (And cold, especially when the daily temperature here is around 30°C). Onwards and upwards though! I still have a couple of weeks to enjoy Cannes life, and I have my 21st birthday present to return to at home. My Raspberry Ice KitchenAid - possibly one of the most exciting presents I can remember receiving! It's pink, it's baking, it's me summed up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!