Wednesday 5 November 2014

Monaco Yacht Show 2014!

Fancy prancing around on yachts? I do! I was lucky enough to go to the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show last September (late, I know… but… my poor blog has been slightly uncared for these past few months, I've been busy!)

Jacuzzi on a yacht's sundeck

I spent a lovely day looking around some of the nicest, biggest and newest yachts for sale and charter in Port Hercule. It's a hard life! I thought I may as well at least share some of the pictures I took so that everyone can appreciate them.

Yachts moored at the Monaco Yacht Show
The aft deck on a Palmer Johnson
Party boat at the Monaco Yacht Show
Possibly one of the coolest moments of the day… rather than getting the 'standard' shuttle tender across the port to one of the other yachts, we stepped on board a Lurssen party tender, complete with saxophonist!
And we finished off the day on possibly one of the loveliest yachts ever… Nero, inspired by 1920s design, I felt like I had stepped in to somewhere off the Great Gatsby! Plus she was used in the filming for Grace of Monaco, so obviously oozes class! (Read more about the yacht here!)
A classic style yacht at anchor in Monaco

We finished off the day with dinner and drinks at Stars'n'Bars and couldn't not have a glass of rosé at La Rascasse… When in Monaco?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!