Wednesday 4 March 2015

Blueberry & Raspberry Smoothie

While my abs are still dying from a gymnastics session 2 days ago (seriously, what did they do to me? All the conditioning!), probably not helped by Zumba last night and then I have a compulsory gym induction this afternoon... I decided to ignore it and keep going healthy with a new breakfast smoothie. Something nice and fruity!

1 small banana (I want to try it with a frozen banana for a creamier texture)
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 tbsps porridge oats
Squeeze of honey (optional)
1 cup almond milk

Blitz together all the ingredients apart from the almond milk to get as smooth a mixture as possible - nobody wants really chunky bits in their smoothie do they? Slowly add the almond milk, pop in a glass and enjoy!
Why not try my healthy spinach and avocado smoothie?

1 comment :

I'd love to hear from you!